How to Use this Guide
This guide was created for you – please help us make sure that you’re getting what you need! So, if you have questions or ideas on a specific page, please add them to the comment field of the page you’re on.
If you have a generic question or idea, please add it to the Questions and Ideas page and we’ll ensure that we incorporate it into the guide!
How to Navigate this Guide
You can either follow this guide step-by-step, through the five sections below, or you can find exactly what you want through searching for what you’re looking for or by browsing the Site Map.
- Plan: Design an optimal strategy for your advocacy video
- Equip: Choose the best equipment to meet your video needs
- Film: Before you start filming, review key tips and techniques to ensure you get best the footage you need
- Edit: Review the range of free and online editing platforms, and see their user-friendly guides to start editing
- Share: Now that you’ve created a fantastic advocacy video, review these tips to help ensure your target audience sees it!
What’s the first step in video advocacy? Creating a Great Plan!